Tuesday, September 17, 2013

a work look for a tuesday

work work work work look on a tuesday

Here is what I wore to work today. I think I like these chambray pants from Anthro, but they sure do stretch out a lot--even though I sized down!  Actually, looking at these photos--and doing this blog in general--make me really curious about what is the most flattering work pant?  I hope to answer that question eventually.

Faith and I found this top while thrifting.  We both were dying over it.  She took it first, but she just can't handle any kind of gathers or puffed sleeves, so I ended up with it.  I love the bright embroidery on the front.

It is just cool enough in the mornings to layer on a light cardigan.  My office is warm so I end up peeling off layers daily (sadly), but it is fun to layer even briefly.

Outfit details:
pants:  Anthro
top:  thrifted Lucky brand
cardi:  Target
sandals:  Clark's

3 comments:

  1. LOVE this!! What a perfect early fall outfit. I've been dreaming of scoring a top like that sometime. Also, how do you stay so trim? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the red cardigan, I've been wanting one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favourite pants for work at the moment:dark blue jeans! These pants look so comfortable.

    ReplyDelete