Saturday, June 15, 2013

summer is here!

first saturday of summer! first saturday of summer! first saturday of summer! first saturday of summer! first saturday of summer!

Yay! Summer is finally here. It takes awhile for it to sink in, but it's here! Today we ran around and started getting ready for Father's Day. The boys and I went to the Verizon store and bought Ken his first ever cell phone (so exciting)!

I'm loving these fun, printed pants. They feel so much fresher than jeans. I wonder if they are a fad that will quickly seem dated, or if I'll be wearing them just as enthusiastically two years from now. I doubt it, but who knows.

Outfit details:
pants and sweater: Gap
cream top: Anthro
clogs: LL Bean Signature
necklace: Etsy

7 comments:

  1. ah, they look great today and two years from now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so fresh, green and white are always a perfect match! This trousers look great :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Gabi B. I really am liking them so much!

      PS--tell your son our summer vacation lasts about 10 weeks. :)

      Delete
    2. Ah, did you receive my other comments? They did not show up... 10 weeks! He'll want to apply for a green card!

      Delete
  3. These pants are super cute! I'm one of those who wears what I love and probably does wear things that seem dated. Though classic pieces never go out of fashion do they?

    Yay for Summer break! Ours starts next week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope they don't die because I like the pants too. Great clogs.

    Good for Ken for getting a cell phone. Does he like it?

    ReplyDelete