Thursday, May 23, 2013

thursday at last! day/evening

simple and easy simple and easy simple and easy simple and easy simple and easy after work after work

Thursday at last! It was a hectic week at work, but I don't know why I'm so very stressed and on edge.  Thank goodness we have a 4 day weekend.  I am SO ready for it. 

The top look is what I wore to work today--the world's easiest outfit.  I've worn this combination many times.  When I got home I changed into the shorts look and we went out for soft-serve ice cream, to kick-off the weekend.  Much needed. 

Outfit 1:
floral blouse:  Anthro
jeans:  J. Brand
necklace:  Francesca's
platforms:  LL Bean Signature

Outfit 2:
shorts:  LL Bean Signature
striped top:  Garnet Hill
cargo jacket:  Gap
bag:  J. Crew
slip-on sneakers:  Old Navy

5 comments:

  1. I love the floral blouse. Beautiful colours and pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So funny to see you in these summer clothes, here we still do wear winter boots and woolen sweater, in some parts of Germany we even had snow yesterday...Vey unusual in May!
    Therefor, I love the second outfit, looks like summer holidays :-)This cargo jacket always looks great! (Need one as well!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That top is so pretty, I love the sleeves on it. And I have the same G.H. t-shirt.
    Yay for a long weekend! Enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that top but the ice cream outfit is pretty sweet too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the top and jeans/wedges, and the shorts top and sneaks with the jacket.

    ReplyDelete